- Do you have an experience as an AP Manager?
- Do you have strong knowledge in commercial accounting?
- Do you want to join a human sized team?
If you answered "yes" to these 3 questions, then you should be interested in this new challenge.
My client is an international firm
specialised in the entertainment industry
- a fast growing sector
. With a workforce of 400 experts, the company is operating in more than 30 offices including the USA, Canada, Germany, Luxembourg and the UK.
I am looking for an Accounts Payable Manager
to integrate the Luxembourg team. Responsibilities:
- Leadership and management of the Accounts Payable services.
- Ensuring invoices are processed on time and in an accurate manner.
- Ensuring all suppliers are paid within specified payments terms.
- Ensuring supplier statement reconciliations and managing month-end closings.
- Participating in the implementation of internal financial processes.
- Participating in other projects as required.
- You are fluent in French and have good knowledge of English.
- You have an experience in Lux GAAP accounting.
- You have a previous experience in commercial accounting.
- Salary paid on 12 months.
- Human sized team.
- A constantly growing industry.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.