Administrative Assistant - Luxembourg (M/F)
Are you ready for an exciting new opportunity? Do you want to be part of a well-known company?
My client, a recognised company part of an international group
, is looking for an Administrative Assistant to fulfil its legal team.
The company is located in an easily accessible neighbourhood with a direct bus line from the central station as well as from Germany, France and Belgium.
- You will be in charge of the administrative tasks in the Legal & Compliance team: scanning of documents, electronic and paper filling, etc.;
- You will prepare and review documents and presentations, invoices;
- Yu will coordinate the meetings;
- You will draft minutes of the meetings
- You will prepare and archive legal documentation.
- You have 1 to 3 years of experience in the legal/corporate department in Luxembourg ;
- You are fluent in English( both written and oral), any other language will be an advantage;
- You hold a Bachelor's degree;
- You have good knowledge on MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- You are solution-oriented person
- You can work on multiple tasks in the same time;
- You can handle stressful situations;
- You are organized and detail-oriented;
- You are able to work in autonomy.
- Working in a successful and established company in Luxembourg;
- A permanent contract;
- Working in an experienced team, in direct contact with the management;
- A salary and package linked to your background
- Career development and trainings.
Do not hesitate to apply! You can contact me directly for further information or for your application.
If this opportunity doesn't correspond to your abilities, expectations and/or qualifications do not hesitate to forward this proposition to your relatives, friends or (ex) colleagues.ONLY the selected applications
will be contacted during the next week. We guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.