Join a PE house to work internally on accounting and financial subjects.
Support the deals from an operational point of view and oversee any aspects from Luxembourg.Client Details
Our client is a major PE house, based in Luxembourg.Description
Here are the main responsibilities of the role:
- Financial Reporting & controlling
- Coordinating with several service providers in Luxembourg to ensure qualitative accounting work
- Reviewing the standalone financial statements
- Challenge external providers work and ensure delivery deadlines
- Being in contact with the auditors (on annual audit of the financial statements)
- Financial administration
- Managing cash flow and cash flow forecasting
- Managing all other financial aspects on interests, payments...
- Day-to-day business
- Ensuring consistency of information and data processed
- Manage any requirements linked to a new entity to create, payment...
- Managing investment documentation liked to an upcoming/existing/exiting investment
- Preparing all documentation required for external parties
- Bachelor or Master in Accounting / Finance
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in audit within a Big 4 company in Luxembourg
- Ability to review/challenge services providers work
- Perfectly fluent in English. French would be an asset
- Ability to work on his/her own, self-driven
- Happy to manage / organize timetable, set proper deadlinesJob Offer
Nice working environment, with strong learning curve and possibility to grow