Huxley is working to fill a new position at one of our existing clients. A global investment firm focused on Real Estate which is listed on the New York Stock Exchange, they are looking a:Finance ManagerLuxembourgPermanent Contract
In this role, you will be in charge of supervising a Finance team and you will report to either a Senior Manager or the CFO.
- Assist accounting team with preparation of accounting entries, such as acquisitions, disposals and distributions;
- Review quarterly accounting records;
- Manage the process of preparation of consolidated financial statements;
- Review reporting;
- Review/prepare Luxembourg GAAP financial statements;
- Review/perform inter-company reconciliations;
- Liaise with auditors to ensure that information is provided on a timely basis and that deadlines are met;
- Prepare quarterly cash flow reporting and summary per investment;
- Prepare External debt financial covenants reporting;
- Monitor cash management requirements;
- Prepare and monitor operating budgets for investments;
- Manage liquidity and cash management for investments;
- Support acquisitions team;
- Ensure legal and statutory compliance through liaison with legal advisors;
- Work with General Counsel and Risk Department on internal risk management;
- Review, improve and update applicable best practices.
- Degree in accounting (ACCA or similar);
- 7+ years of experience;
- Fluency in English;
- Real Estate experience;
- Managerial experience.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.