KYC Officer - International Bank (CN/EN) - Luxembourg
Our client is an international banking institution, based in the city of Luxembourg. In order to strengthen their team, they are looking for a KYC Officer.
The role offers significant exposure across all compliance corporate banking environment disciplines.Your responsibility:
- Ensure the liaising with the Compliance and the Front Office departments on KYC matters;
- Identify and report any non-compliance or suspicious activity, in accordance with anti-money laundering (AML) legislation and regulations;
- Perform daily KYC controls and update the KYC data;
- Perform oversight and due diligence on a range of different transactions;
- Participate to add-hoc projects related to the improvement of the KYC and KYC data management.
- A bachelor degree (ideally in Finance, Legal or economics);
- A minimum of 1 year in a similar position. An experience in corporate banking or compliance will be an asset;
- Excellent understanding of the relevant rules and regulations for compliance theme areas, including AML/KYC laws and Luxembourg's main financial instructions;
- English and Chinese are mandatory; Another European languages will be an asset;
- Microsoft Office tools' mastery (especially Microsoft Excel);
Keywords: Compliance | AML | KYC | Corporate Banking | Luxembourg | English | Chinese
- Working in a successful and established Corporate Banking Institution in Luxembourg;
- A permanent contract;
- Skills development in an expert team;
- A salary and package linked to your background.
Feel free to apply if you think that your profile matches the description above.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we provide the complete confidentiality of your application. If you do not receive any feedback from us within that timeframe, you can consider that your application was not successful.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.