Do you have an experience as a Senior Accountant?
Do you have strong knowledge in commercial accounting and VAT?
Do you want to join a human sized team?
If you answered "yes" to these 3 questions, then you should be interested in this new challenge.
My client is an international firm
specialised in the entertainment industry
- a fast growing sector
. With a workforce of 400 experts, the company is operating in more than 30 offices including the USA, Canada, Germany, Luxembourg and the UK.
I am looking for a Senior Accountant
to integrate the Luxembourg team. Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the Account Manager:
- You will ensure day to day bookkeeping.
- You will prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reporting.
- You will prepare VAT returns.
- You will ensure cash management.
- You will maintain efficient internal controls.
- You will manage reporting to HQ in France.
- You will report to the accounting manager based in Luxembourg.
- You are fluent in French and have good knowledge of English.
- You have an experience in LuxGAAP and US GAAP or IFRS accounting.
- You have a previous experience in commercial accounting and VAT.
- You are autonomous and proactive.
- Salary paid on 12 months.
- Human sized team.
- A constantly growing industry.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.