You role will be to :
- Report to the Partner of the Accounting and Outsourcing department of Mazars;
- Ensure the full enforcement of the internal procedures and policies by the accounting team ;
- Supervise and support the accounting team in order to deliver timely and accurately the accounting records to our clients; ensure the quality of the deliverables;
- Play a significant role in analyzing new transactions and monitor their recording;
- Ensure timely filing of the annual accounts and regulatory reporting with the regulators;
- Participate to solve planning conflicts;
- Analyse the adequacy of the budget with the scope of services;
- Prepare and draft the propositions of services;
- Set-up an individual and general training programme;
- Participate to the hiring process and conduct the interviews.
- At least 12 years of experience in the finance/accounting sector;
- Required a minimum of five years' experience in Luxembourg;
- Strong knowledge in Lux GAAP and IFRS;
- Good knowledge in PSF;
- Proactive, highly motivated, autonomous,rigorous, good abilities to lead and motivate a team, good team player;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Languages: English and French.
We offer :
- Working environment where personal development is encouraged;
- Working in a human sized International group;
- Young, dynamic and friendly and pleasant work environment.
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. Operating in 91 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,400 professionals – 24,400 in the Mazars integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance - to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
 Where permitted under applicable country laws
Mazars will collect all personal data from candidates as part of the recruitment process. The personal data will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018). We will process the data with the candidate’s consent or on the basis of the employment contract. The personal data will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR). Personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws.