Contractor, Full Time
8 days ago
Manpower is recruiting for one of its clients in Luxembourg, a European Institution:
Mandate Corporate Administration Officer (M/W)
You will be part of the Business Support Division/Mandates Secretariat Unit.
You will be responsible for several corporate secretarial and operational tasks of a portfolio of mandates, and willorganize the relevant governing bodies’ meetings, monitoring the corporate obligations in compliance with regulatory and mandates’ requirements.
You will also participate to establishing and maintaining procedures and will work collaboratively with other internal services and provide cross-cover within the immediate team.
• Plan, organize and monitor the mandates governing bodies’ meetings: Investment Committees, Board of Directors, Advisory Board, Shareholders meetings;
• Coordinate with service providers and internal services the preparation of agenda of meetings and governing bodies’ meetings packs and priorities the collation of incoming and outgoing correspondence;
• Participate to governing bodies’ meetings, prepare or review minutes and ensure timely distribution;
• Ensure the compliance of mandates managed by the organization with the applicable Laws and Regulations, review relevant issues and seek advice from relevant services as required;
• Monitor the appointment and replacement of governing bodies’ members in liaison with administrative agent/law firm;
• Communicate with mandate governing bodies where appropriate and coordinate the development of action plans ensuring timely response to questions raised;
• Ensure high quality of services delivered by service providers in relation to mandates corporate services.
• University degreein Law, Finance or Business Administration;
• At least 3 years of post-qualification professional experience, in a financial institution or leading law firm with a thorough focus on corporate governance activities;
• Experience of drafting minutes, compiling board package and memoranda on corporate matters;
• Exposure to Fund–of-Funds activities, Venture Capital and Guarantees would be an advantage;
• Good knowledge of standard IT tools. Knowledge of eFront, Business Objects;
• Experience in financial analysis and interpretation of financial and legal documentation;
• Excellent command of written and spoken English.
Interested in joining a European Institution? Please apply online.
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.