MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients, a well-known company located in Findel:
General Procurement Junior Buyer (M/W)
Admin part (70%):
- supplier registration and qualification;
- vendor financial assessment, insurance mapping, DPA monitoring;
- purchase orders;
- master data management;
- contract repository management;
- identifying catalog implementation opportunities across categories and suppliers;
- support for accounting issues and the invoicing flow, …;
- Contact suppliers and internal stakeholders to solve issues related to the procurement back office activities flow;
- Support the Procurement Team for the roll-out of the new e-procurement platforms such as SAP Ariba;
- Provide reporting, spending analysis and all the other admin activities related to Procurement;
Sourcing part (30%):
- Ensure proper alignment with internal business partners’ requirements and demand.
- Support negotiations with the suppliers;
- Track and monitor efficiencies reached on the managed categories;
- Ensure compliance of the process to procurement policies;
- collaborate and support the Procurement Team, in order to optimize and standardize the procurement processes.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Supply Chain, Logistics,
- 3+ years of work experience in Procurement;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Previous experience with SAP / SAP Ariba will be considered as an important asset.
- Advanced proficiency in English, any other European languages (Italian, French) will be considered an asset.
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!
Only applications meeting the criteria above will be considered and treated confidentially.