5 days ago
As part of our expansion, we are looking for a Manager or Assistant Manager to join our Accounting & Outsourcing department.
Your role is to:
- Report to the Partner of the Accounting and Outsourcing Department of Mazars;
- Define the planning of the team with the others managers;
- Ensure that the internal policies and procedures are complied with;
- Supervise an accounting team in order to ensure deliverables of excellent quality are produced within the deadlines communicated;
- Coach and review the work performed by the accounting team;
- Follow-up the status of the file and anticipate information needed to progress on it;
- Play a significant role in analyzing new transactions and monitor their recording;
- Ensure timely filing of the annual accounts and regulatory reporting;
- Liaising with external parties (notary, external auditors, bank…).
- At least 5 years of experience in the finance/accounting sector;
- Required a minimum of two years' experience in Luxembourg;
- Good hands-on accounting skills, strong knowledge of IFRS and Lux GAAP;
- Proactive, highly motivated, autonomous, rigorous, good abilities to lead and motivate a team, good team player;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Languages: Fluent in English, French is a plus.
We offer you:
The ability to acquire and develop an experience that will ensure a career in an expanding environment;
The opportunity to join a human sized international group and friendly environment that can give relief to your skills and satisfy your intellectual curiosity.
About Mazars :
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. Operating in 91 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,400 professionals – 24,400 in the Mazars integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance - to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
 Where permitted under applicable country laws
Mazars will collect all personal data from candidates as part of the recruitment process. The personal data will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018). We will process the data with the candidate’s consent or on the basis of the employment contract. The personal data will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR). Personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws.