Job title: Relationship Manager in Syndication
Employer: Bank of China Limited Luxembourg Branch
Bank of China Luxembourg S.A.
Established in 1979, Bank of China Luxembourg Branch, was the first Chinese bank to set up in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Today Bank of China Luxembourg S.A. has opened branches in Rotterdam, Brussels, Warsaw, Stockholm and Lisbon. As China’s most international and diversified bank, the Bank provides a comprehensive range of financial services to their customers. Our core business is commercial banking, including corporate banking, personal banking and financial markets services.
Due to the continued expansion of our banking activities, we are looking for an:
Relationship Manager in Syndication (M/F)
We are looking for a Relationship Manager to join our Corporate Banking Department.
As a part of a successful and growing international team, you will report to the Head of Corporate Banking. With a well established global network and strong reputation, this job opportunity will allow you to develop a career within our fast growing international Bank.
Responsibilities would be, but not be limited to, the following:
- Establish and maintain relationship with the Bank’s target corporate customers through the syndication activity.
- Prepare business proposal and follow up the whole credit approval process of the Bank (including approval from Head Office if necessary).
- Liaise with in-house or external lawyer to complete facility documentation process.
- Cross sell different corporate banking products including loan, deposit, trade finance, cash management, FX, bond issuance, RMB business, etc
- Coordinate inside the Bank (and the Group if necessary) to provide high quality products and services to the clients.
- Carry out strategic planning when required.
- Implement post lending management for the managed credit portfolio.
- Complete administration duties to assist operation and management of the department when required.
- Work with members of other departments or external parties by producing statistics, analysis, review of credit lines and various tasks associated with corporate banking business.
- Liaise with BOC Head Office and domestic network to support the development of business for BOC Luxembourg and the Group’s existing and target clients.
- Update and maintain accurate client/credit files.
- Conduct and fulfil KYC and KYB compliance requirements.
Profile (Technical Skills):
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Banking or Business Related Studies.
- At least 5 years of working experience in banking sector, with substantial experience in the syndication activity.
- Fluency in English is essential; other languages will be an advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of bank industry, familiar with cross functional products.
Profile (Soft Skills):
- Team spirit.
- Our preference goes to the candidate who is extrovert with excellent communication and marketing skills.
- Committed, confident, determined, self-motivated and with work ethic.
- Willingness to take business trip due to the business needs.
- Flexible with working hours, as significant extended hours may be required during specific negotiations and transactions.
- Focus on quality, drive for results and work effectively under pressure and with changes.
This position is based in Luxembourg and open with immediate effect. Should the above mentioned criteria match your expectations, please do not hesitate to send your CV by email to:
Or by mail to:
Bank of China Luxembourg Branch
37/39 Boulevard Prince Henri