Circuit Foil Luxembourg (www.circuitfoil.com)is a world-class producer of copper foils for the electronics industry with subsidiaries in Canada and China and with sales offices in North America and Hong Kong. Typical copper foils are obtained by electro deposition. Established in Wiltz, in the North of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg since the early sixties, our broad foil portfolio is used by the major laminators and printed board manufacturers in Asia, Europe and North America.
To reinforce its production activities,
Circuit Foil Luxembourg offers the following position:
PRODUCTION SUPPORT ENGINEER (m/f)
- You will lead production improvement projects (yield, TRS and quality) including field analysis, document management and training for procedure/process changes, implementation of new instructions.
- You will be in charge of production action plans based on customer complaints and internal findings.
- You will be responsible for following up changes (process and product) with the quality department.
- You will act as a support for the management of production capacities.
- You will be in charge of monitoring and analyzing production parameters (SPC).
- You will be in charge of the defect visualization cameras: adjustments, staff training.
- You will be a support for the mechanical & maintenance part of the production departments (process engineer):
o Test plans
oControl plans for wearing parts
oContact with supplier and purchasing for orders
oDrawing parts, support to the process technology / continuous improvement team and CAO is an asset.
- You are a civil engineer with a major either in mechanic, physic or electromechanic or similar OR
you are an industrial engineer.
- You have 2 to 5 years of experience in the industry.
- You have leadership skills.
- You are fluent in French and English.
- You are curious and you want to be involved in a new field (copper production).
- You have solid experience with office management software such as MS Office (MS Excel in particular).
We offer a permanent contract based on a full time presence as well as good salary conditions in an international environment.
Curriculum vitae In English and French with application letter should be addressed to:
Circuit Foil Luxembourg Sàrl