Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
LuxCSD S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – in Luxembourg’s financial community for a wide variety of domestic and international securities. LuxCSD is jointly owned by the central bank of Luxembourg (Banque centrale du Luxembourg) and Clearstream, the post-trading services provider of Deutsche Börse Group.
- Perform first line controls and actions required to comply with the implementation of CSDR, ICS framework, Information Security and Data Protection standards.
- Perform information owner related activities: Review, assess and prepare for formal decisions. Including the: MEGA Asset inventory, Information Classification, Information Security Risk Register, Record of Processing Activities (ROPA)
- Evaluate Material Change and chair the LuxCSD Material Change Process Committee. Support LuxCSD Outsourcing coordinator and Outsourcing Governance Committee (OGC)
- Oversee implementation of the ICS framework. Coordinate and participate directly in the SAP GRC process mapping, coordination with in-sourcers. Review and update company Unit Recovery Plans with operational units. Review risk scenarios and CSDR methodology.
- Analyse Risk related Policies and propose procedures. Prepare for approvals and implement measures as necessary
- Provide and evaluate Key Risk Indicators for monthly ComEx
- Assist with external auditor requests
- Back up for team members as required
- University degree. Preferably in business, finance or law.
- Risk, Compliance, controlling/financial training and experience.
- Seasoned professional with solid experience in the regulated, financial sector.
- Ability to work independently and proactively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Computer and technology literate.
- Strong interpersonal and organisation skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English. Ideally with French as a second language.